Sunday 8 January 2017

Evening Checklist

So I haven't written on here over the weekend. I suppose that's a bad sign for my habit forming.  Nevertheless I have been doing my housework habits. And I've had so much spare time this weekend that I got a few decluttering jobs done.

I took about 10 bags of clothes and books to the charity shop, I sorted out all the pens in the house and chucked out all the ones that didn't work, I sorted through the DVDs and filled up the black pocket case and chucked away all the unnecessary DVD boxes.  I now have about 200 DVDs in the display cupboard neatly sorted in alphabetical order and then another 208 DVDs in the case.  Between that lot I've got a really good collection of movie classics. I'll never have time to watch them all! The biggest job of all was clearing out under our bed and Emma's bed. There is now nothing under there except some framed photos waiting to be hung up, a light shade for the bathroom we've had forever and one box of clothes that are only worn occasionally but I don't want to get rid of them. They are bulky hoodies so take up too much room in the wardrobe.

I also tidied out the bathroom cabinets.

I did the laundry and ironing and put everything straight away. I changed the bedding.
Dusted and vacuumed upstairs.
Did all the filing, checked finances and paid bills.
Put ink in the printer.
Cleaned out fridge
Put away Tesco delivery

Normal daily jobs have also been done:
Shined sink
Loaded and unloaded the dishwasher
Emptied Robbie the vacuum robot
Swished and swiped the shower room
Swished and swiped the bathroom
Made beds
Tidied up
Made lunches for tomorrow.

Back at Crossfit this week so we'll see how tired that makes me.

Need to decide now on weekly jobs and days for them.
And need to do SAVERS thoroughly!

No comments:

Post a Comment