Thursday 5 January 2017

Habits are Easy

Habits are easy for me when I'm not busy.  As always the end of term was manic but because of a virtually free mentoring day the last day of term I managed to have a massive clear out.

Then, for once, we had no plans over Christmas apart from Christmas Day so I managed to get all my marking done early on.  I then spent most of the rest of the holidays cleaning and de-cluttering.  End result, keeping the house clean and tidy is easy.  And I feel so much better for it.

But I'm not going to Crossfit at the moment until Don's shoulder and my hip heal. It will be interesting to see what effect the good habit of going to Crossfit has on my house routines.  Also wonder how they stand up when we start going away caving at weekends or for half term or when I start marking.




No comments:

Post a Comment